- The heat asymptotics on filtered manifolds with Stefan Haller, J. Geom. Anal. (online first 2019), 53 p., DOI 10.1007/s12220-018-00137-4.
- On 5-manifolds admitting rank two distributions of Cartan type, with Stefan Haller, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 371 (2019), 4911–4929 .
- The periodic cyclic homology of crossed products of finite type algebras, with Jacek Brodzki and Victor Nistor, Adv. Math. 306 (2017), 494–523.
- Singularity structures for noncommutative spaces, with Michael Kunzinger, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 367 (2015), 251–273.
- An equivariant noncommutative residue, J. Noncommut. Geom. 7 (2013), no. 3, 709–735.
- Optimal regularization processes on complete Riemannian manifolds, with Günther Hörmann and Michael Kunzinger, Tokyo J. Math. 36 (2013), no. 1, 25–47.
- Rapidly converging approximations and regularity theory, Monatsh. Math. 170 (2013), no. 2, 121–145.
- Geometric regularization on Riemannian and Lorentzian manifolds, with Günther Hörmann and Michael Kunzinger, in M. Ruzhansky, M. Sugimoto, J. Wirth (eds): Evolution Equations of Hyperbolic and Schrödinger Type, Progress in Mathematics Vol. 301, Birkhäuser 2012, 87–102.
- Notes on generalized pseudo-differential operators, Novi Sad J. Math. 41 (2011), no. 1, 63–73.
- Geometrical embeddings for distributions into algebras of generalized functions, Math. Nachr. 283 (2010), no. 11, 1575–1588.
- A global approach to generalized function algebras, Integral Transforms Spec. Funct. 20 (2009), no. 3-4, 257–263.
Equivariant Non-Commutative Residue and Equivariant Weyl’s Theorem, PhD thesis, advised by Victor Nistor